So, today I went for a regular checkup. Everything looked good. The best part is I go back in 3 weeks for a 4d ultrasound!! Down side is I have to do my one hour glucose test.... YUCK on many levels. THen in 2 weeks I get another ultrasound - a regular 2d one. How exciting! I'll have appointments every two weeks after than, then will move to weekly appointments a little earlier than normal b/c of my blood pressure. It won't be long now! So much to do, so little time :)
AWESOME on the ultrasounds!Boo on the blood pressure stuff. WAtch out for that. The word "bedrest" comes up too much when the doctor starts saying "blood pressure issues." BOOOOOo NO!
ReplyDeleteI was only up one day. I think it was what I ate. So far, it's been pretty low (at least for me). I think it's just more to monitor it than anything as it tends to creep up late in the pregnancy.
ReplyDelete