Nothing too crazy. I've been eating a lot of fruits, vegetables, and sandwiches - preferably Lenny's. Basically most processed foods makes me feel yucky.
So cute! Can't wait to see the update after the appt tomorrow. It's going by fast... (at least from the outside). Can't believe there will be another Nothstine soon.
A bump! So fun. You look great!!!!
ReplyDeleteJacey: YAY!!! Lisa I am so excited!
ReplyDeleteSo any crazy cravings going on, like Oreos?
ReplyDeleteNothing too crazy. I've been eating a lot of fruits, vegetables, and sandwiches - preferably Lenny's. Basically most processed foods makes me feel yucky.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Can't wait to see the update after the appt tomorrow. It's going by fast... (at least from the outside). Can't believe there will be another Nothstine soon.
ReplyDeleteThis is year has actually been called "the year of the Nothstine." Ziggy will be the third Nothstine of the year.
ReplyDelete