I've seen better bellies at Big Red!!!
Yeah, more bloat than baby at this point :) - Lisa
So excited for you guys! Can't wait to watch the belly grow and hear all about your experience. I will be checking this all the time!!!
Come on Chris. take the picture for her. ha! Did I tell you that I am exciting for you guys? Whoo hoo!
Chris wasn't home... he was mad I didn't let him do it haha
I am so excited for you guys! I will be praying that everything goes smoothly and no sickness.
I've seen better bellies at Big Red!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, more bloat than baby at this point :) - Lisa
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys! Can't wait to watch the belly grow and hear all about your experience. I will be checking this all the time!!!
ReplyDeleteCome on Chris. take the picture for her. ha! Did I tell you that I am exciting for you guys? Whoo hoo!
ReplyDeleteChris wasn't home... he was mad I didn't let him do it haha
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys! I will be praying that everything goes smoothly and no sickness.
ReplyDelete